Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Groups - wsbpel-specification-draft-July-30-2004.htmlmodified

Hi,

Here are the 3 XSD files (which are in sync with the text in the
recently uploaded spec HTML file)
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/download.php/8470/wsbpel_main-July-30-2004.xsd
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/download.php/8471/wsbpel_msgprop-July-30-2004.xsd
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/download.php/8472/wsbpel_plinkType-July-30-2004.xsd

(Please note that: the XSD appendix in the HTML file has not reflected
changes in the XSD file)

Since we have put the XSD into the CVS for a number of revisions of
changes already, I will remove the XSD in the appendix to avoid any
further confusion, when I got the pen next time in the editing
sub-group. I believe we shall use only the XSD files as the source of
truth for XML Schema until the spec moves to a reasonable stage with
very few anticipated XSD changes.