Subject: Re: [wsbpel] "Using BPEL4WS in a Registry" .......

>Evdemon: I'm not sure if anyone has time to work on such a document.

mm1: There are folks that could work on it; there is a Reg/Rep team and
I would venture to say others that have an interest in BPEL TC (although
I can not speak for other than myself). Besides, as indicated by several
parties on this list, any technical note needs to pend until abstract
BPEL is more concrete (broadly speaking).

>Besides, won't this just distract from the BPEL/UDDI paper?

mm1: Why would you infer any 'distract'-ion from UDDI? Are we saying
that we discriminate in the technologies that are under the OASIS tent?
Is there a reason to do so?

>Who supports Reg/Rep?

mm1: See the links provided by the email: many international governments
to start. Reading is a great source of education, John (see below :-P ).
Thanks.