Subject: RE: [wsbpel] "Using BPEL4WS in a Registry" .......

Monica,
I think what you are asking is different than what happened with UDDI.
There the UDDI group developed the Note, and then asked us to review it.
But what you are asking, if I understand well your proposal, is that
this group undertakes the task of developing a Reg/Rep Note instead of
just reviewing something developed by the Reg/Reg group. If that is the
case, I would have serious concerns in terms of time availability at
this phase of our work.

Ugo

the OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/members/leave_workgr