Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue 110 - Rough draft for proposal to vote

request-response has synchronous connotations that in/out typically has
less of.  sure, i'm arguing small details here, but it's a small detail
that your proposal changes.

as for alignment with WSDL, the messages themselves are called "in" and
"out" in WSDL 1.0, while it is only their combination that is commonly
(not normatively) referred to as request/response.  and request/response
is not used (currently) in WSDL 2.0.  i realize that WSDL 2.0 may still
change, so i'm not resting my argument on it, just offering it as a
point of reference.