Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Q: Location of rethrow

Yuzo, from my point of view, the answer to your questions shoud be as
follows:

> Q1: Is it legal to place the <rethrow> there?
So far, the answer is yes. W.r.t. Q2, we should add a constraint that
disallows nesting rethrow in a scope local to FH1.

> Q2: Assuming the answer to Q1 is yes, will FH2 catch the rethrown fault?
It should not. If FH2 rethrows the fault as well, we reenter FH1 and have a
loop. With the constraint described in Q1, we would avoid this situation.

Kind Regards
DK