Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Q: Location of rethrow

Dieter,

Thank you for your response.

After reading your message, I've reached the following
interpretation idea:

   A <rethrow> throws the fault from the location of the
   corresponding fault handler (<catch> or <catchAll>),
   not from the location of <rethrow> itself.

   A <rethrow> corresponds to a <catch> or <catchAll>
   that enclose the <rethrow> without any intervening
   <catch> or <catchAll>.

If we interpret this way, then in the example below
the rethrown fault will not be caught by FH2. We
don't need any additional constraints on the placement
of <rethrow>.

How do you like this?

Yuzo Fujishima
NEC Corporation