Subject: Re: [wsbpel] wsbpel_main-Sept-02-2004.xsd

Hi, Rajesh,

A few questions:
About error message from the eclipse, can you provide more details?
What version of XMLSpy are you using?

I have verified the XSD with 3 tools already:
All of them did not give me any error message.

The "empty" element declaration within the activity choice group has been in BPEL XSD for ages.
I highly doubt that element declaration causes any trouble.

Rajesh Pradhan wrote:
Hello everybody,

The latest BPEL schema file named wsbpel_main-Sept-02-2004.xsd seems to
throw up an error ...

1. While using it in emf in eclipse ..it gives "Not a valid schema file"..
This is after patching for the Crimson DOM bug.

2.Then I checked it using XMLSpy where it threw this error :

This file is not vaild.
The tag <empty> is only allowed for the built-in datatypes string,
normalisedstring, token and hexbinary!

At line no 82 commenting

<!--	<element name="empty" type="bpws:tEmpty"/>	-->

fixes this issue.

Thanks,

Rajesh.