Subject: Issue - 15 - Proposal for Vote

I believe we have come to the point in the process where whatever action
we were going to take with respect to WSDL 2.0 has been taken and I
therefore think we can now close down this issue. I therefore propose
that we close issue 15 as 'no change'.

I talked with Paco, he originally opened the issue, and he supports
closing it.

		Thanks,