Subject: Issue - 103 - Proposal For Vote

Alex Yiu and I propose that we adopt the modifications to the spec
specified in
<http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/download.php/9230/103proposal.htm>.

Please note that the changes specified in the previous document are the
same as the proposed changes Alex sent out in his August 24th mail [1].
However, in compliance with the proposal that will be discussed at the
F2F, we have rewritten the August 24th text into formal specification
language including diffs.

	Thanks,

		Yaron

[1] <http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/wsbpel/200408/msg00162.html>