Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Bug in wsbpel_main.xsd 1.9?

Yuzo,

Thanks for telling us about this bug.
When Yaron and I were drafting the proposal of Issue 103, we discovered this problem and another minor syntax problem in BPEL spec also. These problems dated back to March version of the spec.

I sent out an email to notify the editor group already. We (editor group) will fix these problems after F2F.

Thanks again!

Yuzo Fujishima wrote:
Alex,

I think I found a minor bug in wsbpel_main.xsd 1.9.
The following is the DIFF between the above schema
and the one I think correct. Can you check them?

Yuzo Fujishima
NEC Corporation

291c291
<   <element name="joinCondition" type="bpws:tCondition"/>
---

  <element name="joinCondition" type="bpws:tCondition" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1"/>

310c310
<   <element name="transitionCondition" type="bpws:tCondition"/>
---

  <element name="transitionCondition" type="bpws:tCondition" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1"/>