Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Issue 6 - Proposal for vote

I think I like this.

But isn't the nested scope that fires the <complete
scope="ancestralScope"> still itself incomplete ? So it will get caught
in the cancellation. Or is it specially protected -  so "all
concurrently running activities in that scope will be cancelled" should
have added something like "except for the nested scope which generated
the completion (at any depth of nesting)". Otherwise the successful
nested scope will get cancelled just like its unsuccessful siblings.

(I'm assuming "cancelled" is following the rough consensus emerging on
issue 135 as a rename of forcibly terminated)

Peter