Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Issue 6 - Proposal for vote

Hmm. Doesn't prematurely completing the scope that fires <complete ../>
mean that
a typical while - break pattern that looped until it got the right
answer would have to make the successful iteration come to a normal end,
and then issue <complete scope="scopeEnclosingWhile"> on the *next*
iteration ?

Works fine for continue.

I'm not sure how to make N of M work

Peter