Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Issue 115 - RE: [wsbpel] appendix C revision

Satish,

I'm not clear whether you are saying our diagram is wrong or the ws-ba
diagram was wrong (or inappropriate to ws-bpel, since it was right for
ws-ba)

The old appendix C said

o	If the fault is handled and not rethrown, the scope exits
gracefully from the work of its parent scope. This is modeled as an
Exited signal from the nested scope to its parent scope.

and there was no reference to sending Exited other than after a fault.
To represent this we split the Active state into Running and Faulting,
as a reflection of the statement in the bullet 2(old)/3(new).

Or are you complaining that we've renamed Exited to Failed - that's the
terminology of the spec body - well, I think that normally says
"unsuccessful" ?

Peter