Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Issue 115 - RE: [wsbpel] appendix C revision

This has nothing to do with matching BPEL.  This is about the purpose
and scope of the diagram.  It is not a complete descriptiopn of BPEL
semantics, obviously.

Satish

-----Original Message-----
From: Furniss, Peter [mailto:Peter.Furniss@choreology.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 2004 1:58 PM
To: Satish Thatte; Green, Alastair J.; Francisco Curbera
Cc: wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org

So you don't want the diagram to match bpel ? Or rather, not to match
the text of with it ?

One could map to a particular distribution protocol. Then there would be
N texts, each reflecting N diagrams (which would pre-exist in the
distribution p'col specs) (and there would be different texts, just as
there are different diagrams for ws-ba 2002 and 2003, amongst others

Or one could map to an abstract protocol, with its own diagram. Then
there are N mapping statements.

Peter