Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: [wsbpel] abstract process strawman]

Rania:

I feel the problem with the opening sentence is that it
assumes the reader is familiar with common distributed
computing principles. Although I think this is the correct starting point, readers who are expecting something more
 concrete are going to be confused.
Again, it would help if you could explain why you start with
this statement and cite references. References are important.

Cheers,
Andrew