Subject: Re: [wsbpel] RE: completionHandler example

Doesn't this strike you as a bit complex? How many programmers are ever
going to use a cascading completion set? Is the usage large enough that
it justifies adding yet another type of handler to BPEL?

The use case for named completion is pretty obvious given that in BPEL
you really can't do anything without declaring a scope so named
completion is a necessity. But I'm having trouble seeing most or even a
significant number of users implementing code that not only uses named
completion but has a cascading set of completion handlers as well.

Could you help me understand the use cases that are likely to occur in
real world code?

	Thanks,

		Yaron