Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: [wsbpel] abstract process strawman]

>Thatte: Just terminology I think.
>

>Khalaf: Tony wants to recap all the restrictions in the spec into one section
>that reiterates what it means for a BPEL process to conform to the
>specification . The one in the abstract process doc is about an
>executable artifact having the same externally visible behavior as an
>abstract process.

mm1: Perhaps his point was how can you specify conformance of the
executable to an abstract unless the conformance of the executable
and/or abstract has a defined baseline. This relates to my point to
Satish about two levels of conformance that could be specified: To the
specification and to a process definition. Thanks.