Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue - 166 - Let's try it again

assign counter = 0
flow
  assign counter = counter +1

If atomic means infinitesimal, then I would interpret it to mean the two
activities cannot happen concurrently (logically speaking), and the
result is counter = 2.

If atomic means indivisible, then I would interpret it to mean that the
two activities cannot be interspersed, but could occur concurrently, and
the result could be counter = 1.

Assaf