Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue - 82 - Proposal for Vote

Hi Peter,

Perhaps this should go under part E:

E. Abstract processes say nothing about *how* concrete, executable
realizations of them should be implemented (ie: language,
platform, etc) (analogy to WSDL). Nor do they imply a one-to-one
relationship with any such realizations. For example, several abstract
processes may provide different views on the same executable artifact,
each projecting only the activities concerning a subset of the partnerLinks.

What do you think?