Subject: Issue - 116 - Proposed resolution

Title: Message
Issue 116 was raised on 1st April at the end of the Waldorf meeting.

It has been suggested that it should be closed with no change, as the committee has no sense of humour. I'm not sure if this justification is correct.  However, perhaps we are agreed that BPEL isn't funny.

However, I do now propose that the issue be closed with no change to the spec. Since the issue is clearly date-specific, it would seem appropriate that it be used to light pumpkin candles on Halloween, which will be soon after the next call.

(The sub-issue 116.1 should also be closed as just silly)

Peter

boring PS: Sub-issue 116.1 was put in to test and demonstrate the dot-issue mechanism.

Peter Furniss
Chief Joker, Choreology Ltd
web:
http://www.choreology.com