Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue - 174 - Are multiple imports with the same namespace allowed?

I think the issue text describes the question that I would like resolved. It is true that this covers two cases:
1. The locations are different and the contents are different.
2. The locations are different but the contents are the same.

The first case is the one that motivated the issue. I would also expect resolution of this issue to determine whether the second case is illegal or just silly.

Jim Clune
Parasoft Corporation          email: jim.clune@parasoft.com
101 E. Huntington Ave.      voice: (626) 256-3680
Monrovia, CA.  91016           fax  : (626) 256-6884
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2004 9:29 AM

Jim,

Thanks for clarification. However, as captured the issue does not state that. Here is what is stated in the issue text:
"Is it legal to have a BPEL process with two BPEL import elements
each pointing to WSDLs of the same namespace, but different locations?
The Document Linking section of the spec does not explicitly disallow this."
If that is not what you are raising then we need to restate the issue IMO.

Regards, Prasad

Just to clarify, Danny's interpretation is what I had in mind when submitting the issue. I agree with both of you that this is different than question 4 of Issue 88.