Subject: Issue - 168 - Proposal For Vote

I believe that a resolution for issue 168 should:
	* Not prevent event handlers from being used on scopes that use initial
activities or require us to change how event handlers work in order to
make them work with the proposed 168 text and
	* Not require us to talk explicitly about the 'BPEL Dispatcher' (a.k.a.
the Elephant), a subject we have so far managed to avoid in the
specification, in order to explain why the language doesn't cause race
conditions.

I there propose the following resolution to issue 168 - that the
following two sentences be added to section 6.5:

"Amongst the start activities the particular start activity that causes
a specific new process instance to be created is termed the 'initial
start activity'. When a BPEL process instance is created and begins
executing the initial start activity MUST fully complete execution
before any other initial activity may begin execution."

		Thanks,