Subject: Issue - 93 - Clarification

Just to be clear, on Thursday at 8:11 PM PT I sent out a new version of
93's proposal for vote
<http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/email/archives/200412/msg00049.html>
  that replaces the version I sent out on Thursday at 10:55 am. The new
version removed support for throwing/catching faults whose data was
defined using a schema type. So the new proposal only supports throwing
and catching faults that are defined either by WSDL message type or by
XML schema element definition. Click on the link for the details.

Much thanks to Satish for pointing out the possible confusion of sending
out two proposals for the same issue on the same day.