Subject: Update on Dec 14 meeting, agenda for Dec 15

Brief summary of Dec. 14 meeting:
Lastest draft of spec approved.
Issue 93 proposal passed with no objections.
Issue 121 passed with no objections - close with no change.
Issue 145 general agreement, vote deferred until more detailed write up is available.
Issue 82 - proposal approved with no objections and the following amendments:
1. Every AP iinstance will always refer to a profile URI to define its meaning but we leave it open at this time whether the core AP definition is a profile.
2. The TC will rework the 1.1 AP definition into a profile with a defined URI.
3. The structure of the ultimate specification and how many documents there will be will be left open and dealt with as part of 158.
Further work is needed on areas that are unspecified or ambiguous in the proposal.  Questions to be provided by the TC (date to be determined) and then volunteers to address them will be solicited.
Issue 181 opened as a bug, and proposal in the issue adopted with no objections.
Issue 162 passed with no objections and this amendment: The names of all activities directly nested (ie, not within another nested scope) within a scope will be unique.
171 proposal accepted with no objections
169 discussed but no vote taken pending availability of Yuzo.

Proposed agenda for Dec. 15

Long running issues
-> issue 103
-> issue 2
-> issues  107, 91, 97 99:
-> issue 126:  deferred pending 107
-> issue 9: deferred pending inclusion of 84 in spec

Requested discussions
-> Engine managed epr's and correlation:  issues 96 and 139
-> Issue 160
Note the timing of the above topics will be arranged according to availability of interested parties.  The order of discussion may vary.  We will discuss and agree on next topics at the checkpoint times every 2 hrs.

Review all remaining open issues by category (alphabetical order) as time allows.

Schedule
On Thursday we will reserve some time to discuss the schedule and possible new  checkpoints we may want to establish.
Next f2f meeting

Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709