Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue - 130 - Proposal for vote

While partners have no syntactic or semantic value in either abstract or
executable BPEL (nor have they ever), they still retain semantic meaning
at the modeling level.  I don't actually recall a discussion about
removing them, but I'm somewhat ambivalent about doing so, and wonder
what others think on the issue.

Danny