Subject: Agenda for Jan 19 call - NOTE NEW DIAL IN INFO

The next call of the WS BPEL TC will be on Wed. Jan 19 at 8 am Pacific.  Dial in info is: USA & Canada Toll Free Number: +1 866 500 6738, Pass code: 600345, All Others (toll): +1 203 480 8000, Pass code: 600345.  Please give your name and the names of any others in the room with you when you call in.  We will also have access to LiveMeeting - see the calendar entry for more info on accessing it.

Here is the proposed agenda:
- Nomination/volunteers to take minutes for this call
- Roll call/determine quorum
- Review/accept minutes from  previous calls - Dec 14-16 f2f meeting and Jan 5 meeting minutes are available.
- Review agenda

- Liaison subgroup report
- Use case subgroup report
- Requirements and Issues Coordination subgroup report
- Specification Editing subgroup report

- Implementation subgroup report

- Issue discussion
New issues to be opened:  182, 183
(Its not necessary to review/vote on issue 12.2 since this is a portion of an existing issue rather than a new one.)
Issues with new proposals to vote this week:
-> 150, 154, 163
Issues deferred from previous meetings:
-> issue 11.1
-> issue 81
-> issue 63:  At the f2f meeting, we discussed issue 63 and pointed out that it is subsumed by issue 4.  It was agreed that we should close this pending agreement from Ivana who has been involved with 4.   I've had some email with her and she's ok with this.
-> issue 92: pending updated proposal from Dieter
-> 169: pending Satish and Yuzo discussion
Long running issues
-> issue 103: work in progress
-> issue 2: work in progress
-> issue 82: review any questions on additional material to be added
-> issues  107:
->issues  91, 97 99:  pending closure of 107
-> issue 126:  deferred pending 107
-> issue 9: deferred pending inclusion of 84 in spec

-> issue 125: pending 103 and 51