Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue - 86 - Proposal For Vote

> Goland: If I may paraphrase "Future versions of X may support Y and Z.
> This specification says nothing about Y or Z." Why is this statement
> necessary?

mm1: Yaron, both Ron and I agree it is important for WS-BPEL TC to be
future-looking. By making a forward-looking statement, we evidence that
intent without levying any burden.

In addition, I suggest we address Ugo's question about WS-I BP v1.1.
Whether this is a part of Issue 86, revisit of Issue 72 or a new issue,
I don't have a preference. Thanks.