Subject: Fw: WSBPEL Presentation Opportunity at XTech

Please let John and I know if you are interested in representing the TC.

Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709

----- Forwarded by Diane Jordan/Raleigh/IBM on 01/21/2005 04:19 PM -----
"Jane Harnad" <jane.harnad@oasis-open.org>

01/18/2005 02:02 PM

Diane Jordan/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS, <jevdemon@microsoft.com>
cc
Subject
WSBPEL Presentation Opportunity at XTech

Dear Diane and John,

I'm happy to bring you a great opportunity to promote the work of the
OASIS WSBPEL TC.

IDEAlliance's annual XML Europe event, now called XTech 2005, will
feature a one-day program exclusively devoted to OASIS Standards and
specifications. The OASIS Open Standards Day at XTech
(http://www.xtech-conference.org/) will be held on 24 May at the RAI
Centre in Amsterdam.

The program will be made up of six presentations, each on a key OASIS
specification of particular interest to the European community. We would
like to invite a presentation on WSBPEL, from the OASIS WSBPEL TC (or a
member, if the TC itself does not wish to designate a representative) to
be a part of the program. The 45-minute presentation should provide an
update and overview of the status of your committee work, but it may
also include information on implementations or case studies (no product
pitches, please). Designated speakers will be responsible for their own
travel, but will receive complimentary registration for the OASIS Open
Standards Day, including lunch and reception, and discounted
registration to the entire XTech conference.

Please discuss this opportunity with other members of your TC, and let
me know if we can include a WSBPEL presentation on the program. We're
anxious to start promoting your participation in this event as soon as
possible, so please get back to me by 24 January 2005.

Best regards,

Jane Harnad
Manager of Events
OASIS
jane.harnad@oasis-open.org
+1978-667-5115 ext 214
Office Hours:  Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

P.S. If your TC would like to hold a F2F meeting in conjunction with the
conference, please let me know. Space is extremely limited, but I'd be
happy to forward your request to IDEAlliance.