Subject: Issue 86 - Proposal For Vote

Updated after conversation with Yaron Goland. One open question remains
(see end).

Note some of this may actually be handled by Ugo's new issue for BP v1.1
(if additional text is required to specifically say this doesn't include
the simple SOAP or AP v1.0. I'll leave that to him).  Here is proposed
updated text:
==============================================================================================================

Revised proposal to vote, Issue 86 SOAP v1.2
Change in Section 3.0:

Change To:
"With respect to [WS-I Basic Profile v1.1] (Basic Profile v1.1) all BPEL
implementations SHOULD be configurable such that they can participate in
Basic Profile v1.1 compliant interactions. A BPEL implementation MAY
allow the Basic Profile v1.1 configuration to be disabled, even for
scenarios encompassed by the Basic Profile v1.1. Future versions of the
WS-I Basic Profile may support other protocol bindings such as the W3C
SOAP v1.2 Recommendation, and a subsequent WSDL v2.0 when complete in
W3C. As this specification is binding neutral, it does not require
particular protocol bindings be supported. As of this version, the WSDL
v2.0 work is under development and MAY be referenced by future WS-BPEL
versions."

Open question: Is more detailed text on WSDL v2.0 needed here, because
it is relevant to (future) WS-BPEL?