Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Bug Issue (?): BPEL Internal Faults

-1

As I pointed out in our last face to face, this kind of approach will
make any kind of modularization extremely difficult.  It will give no
way for a developer of a piece of BPEL code to protect against the
"modelling error" (legacy term: "programming error") of another modeller
whose attempt to model the real world failed in a tangible instance.

Danny