Subject: applying extensibility uniformly to <partnerLinkType>, <role>, <property>and <propertyAlias>

Hi, all,

I am double checking our current XSD grammar for <partnerLinkType>,
<role>, <property> and <propertyAlias>.

I found out that those constructs are actually NOT extensible, unlike
most of other BPEL constructs. I was quite surprised by that.

I think we should apply extensibility uniformly to <partnerLinkType>,
<role>, <property> and <propertyAlias>.

What do you guys think?

Most likely I will file two bug issues regarding to extensibility syntax:
(1) For this uniform extensibility application
(2) To make BPEL extensibility syntax closer to XSD extensibility syntax
to avoid ambigious parse tree problems that we discovered during Issue
11.1 and etc.