Subject: Face to face plans

At this point there are 17 people who have responded positively to the ballot on attendance at the f2f.   Another 9 are planning to attend by phone.  10 have indicated they will not attend.  If you haven't responded and plan to attend please do so - if your situation has changed, please update your ballot.
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/ballot.php?id=676&

Ivana needs to know the number of people so she can plan appropriately - we don't want to run out of food!  ;-)

If you are not planning to attend, please request a leave of absence for the duration of the meeting so that we are able to reach quorum.

If you are planning to attend by phone, please try to call in at the beginning of the first day's meeting if possible (start time is 9am in Germany/3am eastern/12am pacific) so we can reach quorum.   We will as usual take breaks every two hours to update the roll and check status on the agenda.

And, a reminder, on Thurs. mar. 10, we will adjourn at noon, so you can make travel plans accordingly.

Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709