Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: [wsbpel] Issue 82 - Adding requesting clarifications(withOUT change log)]

 > How about :
 > "The semantics of an abstract process are therefore derived from the
 > range of executable BPEL processes that a particular abstract process
 > represents."

But this still requires the reader to draw the conclusion that an
abstract process represents some kind of executable BPEL process. I
think that is too strong a connection to draw. Especially since an
abstract process may be specified that has no relation to any executable
BPEL process that has or ever will exist.

	Yaron