Subject: Follow-Up on WSDL discussion in Issue 154

Hello Colleagues:

I would like to better follow the discussion in issue
154 and issue 103. A part of this discussion seems
to revolve around better understanding how XML schemas
and XML instances (more like Infosets) are generated from
the WSDL. I thought this was merely matching message and
message parts to element and type definitions in the schema
part of the WDSL. However I would like to see what the actual
algorithm is for deriving the final XML schema for
a web service operation message.

Charles Burrito(?) mentioned JWSDL. John Evdemon mentioned
that he would post references. If members can provide
pointers that would be great.

Cheers,
Andrew