Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue 92 - 92.2 - Specify ignore behavior for optionalbut unsupported elements and attributes - Proposal For Vote

What happens if an optional extension is used that is not supported by
the processor? Similarly what happens if a mandatory extension has
optional parts that the processor doesn't support? Exactly what does the
processor do when it runs across elements/attributes from these optional
extensions that the processor doesn't recognize/support? The purpose of
this language is to define exactly how the processor should behave.

	Yaron