Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Updated status of Issue Eighty One

Title: Message
Dear Diane,

Thank you for confirming that Issue 81 was resolved amicably at the recent face to face.  I did believe Yaron then Alex when they said you had passed that issue even though its status change was not shown on the slide summary of the meeting results, but I thought I ought to be seen to do the correct thing by waiting for official word.  I have now updated the status on the issues list at    http://www.choreology.com/external/WS_BPEL_issues_list.html

Congratulations on what seems to have been a very successful meeting.  Now the TC has resolved 142 issues - only 68 to go (if the scripts are counting correctly!)

Best Regards     Tony
A M Fletcher

Cohesions  (TM)

Business transaction management software for application coordination       www.choreology.com

Choreology Ltd., 68 Lombard Street, London EC3V 9LJ     UK
Tel: +44 (0) 1473 729537   Mobile: +44 (0) 7801 948219
tony.fletcher@choreology.com     (Home: amfletcher@iee.org)
-----Original Message-----
From: Diane Jordan [mailto:drj@us.ibm.com]
Sent: 14 March 2005 19:16
To: wsbpeltc
Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue 81 - Did we pass it?

I agree we passed it - my notes say it is intended to be a clarification with no semantic change.  Here is the relevent extract from the minutes for Wed. PM when it was discussed.

1        Issue 81
Yaron had a proposal.  (msg00127)

Alex had sent minor wording amendments in msg00018.  No change of significance.

No discussions.

Yaron proposed, Alex seconded.

Danny objected to vote.

Those in favour of adopting Yaron’s proposal as amended by Alex’s email: 13 yes.

No vote: 1.

Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709

Alex Yiu <alex.yiu@oracle.com>

03/11/2005 11:45 PM

ygoland@bea.com
cc
wsbpeltc <wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org>, Alex Yiu <alex.yiu@oracle.com>
Subject
Re: [wsbpel] Issue 81 - Did we pass it?

I also we passed it.
It was Yaron's proposal + Alex's amendent.
(If my memory is correct, I think there was even no opposition.)

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/wsbpel/200502/msg00127.html
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/wsbpel/200503/msg00033.html

Hopefully, the meeting will record it.