Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue 195: Incompatible WSDL schema versions and BPELexamples

The only problem is that 'fixing' our examples means that our examples
won't work with the Schema specified in the WSDL 1.1 spec which is a
required part of our charter.

The good news is that WS-I is aware of this mess and is actively working
on an errata for BP 1.1 that will fix it. The errata will require that
extension points be placed at both the top and bottom of the WSDL file.
This errata will therefore make our existing examples legal with both
WSDL 1.1 and BP 1.1.

For the moment I would recommend that we do nothing and see if WS-I is
able to get out the errata before we finish up.

		Yaron