Subject: Issue 148 - Proposal For Vote

148 - Explicitly state that solicit/response & notification aren't
supported by BPEL

Proposal: Make it a static error to submit a BPEL that includes a
notification or solicit/response operation.

Rationale: We don't support them, we just never bothered to actually
state that.

Section 3

From: While WS-BPEL attempts to provide as much compatibility with WSDL
1.1 as possible there are two areas where such compatibility has proven
impossible.

To: While WS-BPEL attempts to provide as much compatibility with WSDL
1.1 as possible there are three areas where such compatibility has
proven impossible.

From: The other area is in support for overloaded operation names in
WSDL portTypes.

To: Another area is in support for overloaded operation names in WSDL
portTypes.

Add the following after the sentence "This restriction was deemed
appropriate as overloaded operations are rare, they are actually banned
in the WS-I Basic Profile and supporting them was felt to introduce more
complexity than benefit.": Finally a WS-BPEL processor MUST reject a
WS-BPEL that refers to a portType that contain solicit-response or
notification operations as defined in the WSDL 1.1 specification, this
requirement MUST be statically enforced.