Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Link semantics and control dependencies

Your reasoning looks sound to me, but I'm not sure what other flaw
you're pointing out.  If the point of the your case is to point out that
the language in the spec is flawed, then I would ask what you would want
to change it to.  If the point of your case is to point out a bug in
some other part of the spec, then I'd be much more interested.