Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue 11 - Proposal For Vote

This proposal does not use infoset terminology. In fact, the proposal
looks to be XPATH specific. Defining issue 11 in terms of XPATH
semantics would mean that the issue 11 features could change in
functionality based on which expression languages were used as the
source or destination. Minimally a proposal to resolve this issue should
be written using generic infoset terminology so that issue 11 behavior
will be consistent regardless of expression language.

	Thanks,

		Yaron