Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Issue 11 - Proposal For Vote

While you worry about the slippery slope, I am even more concerned about
the portability problems caused by lack of support for the most
elementary assignment capabilities, like being able to incrementally add
instances of a repeating element inside a loop.

This threat to portability is quite real. As far as I know, most
existing BPEL implementations have already introduced their own
proprietary extensions in order to overcome these limitations. For what
I can see, this area stands out as the most likely source of serious
portability problems for BPEL.

Ugo