Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue 133 - Proposal For Vote

The case that I'm interested in, that you can't do easily, is a catchAll where you're going to take whatever fault data is returned to you, and stuff it into a "reason text" string in the fault data that is the fault of your signature.  something like:

<catchAll>
    <reply message=$newFaultMessage>
</catchAll>

Satish Thatte wrote:
Although writing a generic handler based on "reflection" on the fault data is possible, the same effect can be produced for the same effort in most cases where you actually know what to do by writing a specific fault handler rather than defering to a catchAll.

I support Yaron's proposal to close it with no action.

________________________________

From: Danny van der Rijn [mailto:dannyv@tibco.com]
Sent: Fri 4/1/2005 4:03 PM
Cc: wsbpeltc

I thought the proposal in the issue statement was reasonable.

Yaron Y. Goland wrote:

Depending on the group's mood it can pick which proposal for vote it
prefers:

Choice #1 - I move that we close this issue with no action.

Choice #2 - I move that this issue be subjected to automatic closure
under the 4/1 deadline since it has no proposal for vote.

OASIS
at: