Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue 82 - proposal to vote

Hi all,

Yes, my bad.. I forgot this one.

here are the additional notes on 82:

1- Whether we want to leave the wording in that bullet in the main
introduction.
2- Monica also wanted to bring up the TC whether we could have a new
attribute to relate a profile to another profile (at least that's how I
understand it).  82 does not depend on this, and so should not be held
up because of it. Monica would like to present this to the TC and we can
decide how to deal with it if there is support for it.

Regards,
rania