Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue 143 - Proposal to Vote

I oppose this proposal as I think we should try to come up with a
proposal for 143 that is acceptable to the group. Enumerating a static
set of options is a very common business process design pattern and a
very common control structure in the vast majority of existing
languages. It would be unfortunate if BPEL programmers were forced to
simulate this functionality rather than having access to it directly.

	Yaron