Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue - 180 - Proposal to Vote

Hi,

It looks like my suggestions are accepted by a bunch of people.

Here I formally submit the propsal to vote:
Actual Text Changes Suggestion:

In Section 11.3, add the following to the end of the paragraph which
starts with "Note that a WSDL fault is identified ... "

Even though a fault in WS-BPEL is just identified by the fault name,  it
does NOT enforce that faults of a particular fault name can be
associated with one fault message type. On the contrary, faults of a
particular fault name can be associated with multiple message types and
the <catch> construct in WS-BPEL facilitates differentiation of  faults
with different (message) types of the same fault name.