Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue - 202 - Ballot added

Sorry - I had overlooked this option when I set up the ballot.  Unfortunately, the balloting system doesn't allow for modification of the options.  Since several people have voted already, I will add a note to indicate that those who would like to vote "none of the above" (effectively a vote against the resolution of 202) should chose other and write in "none" or "no".    I will extend the closing date of the ballot to 7 days from the time I make this adjustment.
Everyone is free to modify their votes during the time the ballot is active.

Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709

"Yaron Y. Goland" <ygoland@bea.com>

05/05/2005 06:02 PM
Please respond to
ygoland

Diane Jordan/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
cc
wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject
Re: [wsbpel] Issue - 202 - Ballot added

I move that the ballot be modified to include a 'none of the above'
option. This is not the same as a write in value since the write in
value is specified as meaning a value to replace rendezvous that is not
on the list. Abstain is also not an option since 'none of the above' is
not an abstention but rather a rejection of all the available options.

                Yaron