Subject: Re: [wsbpel] agenda for May 17 - correction May 18

On issue 133 I would like to have a vote on my motion to just close the
issue with no action.

I can tell you now that I won't have proposals by tomorrow for 92.3,
92.4, 92.5, 96.1 and 139.1.

Yesterday I got sucked into issue 207 and today I'm working on 157 and
expect to work on it for the next few days. Then I will focus on the
issues I listed above.

		Yaron