Subject: Re: [wsbpel] RE: Issue - 207 - Revised description

I'm not sure what you mean. Today it is legal and appropriate to use the
compensate activity from inside of a fault handler. I've reviewed this
mail twice and I'm still not clear as to your concern.

Could you please give a short example of something that you think is
illegal in the spec today that this issue would now make legal that is
causing you concern?

	Thanks,

		Yaron