Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Profiles Re: [wsbpel] Issue 99 - Updated proposal forvote

In reviewing the resolution of issue 82
<http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/wsbpel/200504/msg00090.html> as
well as the meeting minutes in which issue 82 was discussed
<http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/download.php/12360/Minutes%20April%2013.htm>
I can find no language which states that we will accept without change
the abstract profile included in BPEL 1.1.

What I do remember is us agreeing that there should be a minimum of one
profile in WS-BPEL 2.0 and that profile should be *based* on the
observable abstract behavior functionality discussed in BPEL4WS 1.1. But
at no time do I remember us agreeing to a blanket grandfathering of
BPEL4WS 1.1's existing behavior.

If my memory is failing me and such an agreement has in fact been
entered into, voted upon and accepted by the group I apologize and ask
to be pointed to the relevant text.

	Thanks,

		Yaron