Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue - 111 - Proposal For Vote

Hi,

+1 but with two potentially friendly amendments:

(1)
Do a global replacement from "extensibleActivity" to
"extensionActivityWrapper".
I believe the new term is a better description.

(2)
Change the following text in the proposal
FROM:
"If the element contained within the extensibleActivity element is not
recognized then
the unknown activity MUST be treated as if it were an empty activity."

TO:
"If the element contained within the extensibleActivity element is not
recognized then
the unknown activity MUST be treated according to the extension
declaration of the corresponding namespace."